Friday, September 26, 2008

Beloved President Zardari and Sarah Palin

Check out the conversation between Sarah Palin and Mr. Zardari

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ND2FQx6WY


Remember Zardari Sahab is in so called MOURNING as he himself said after BB's death that for me its "mourning for lifetime". If I loose someone that close I dont know if I will ever smile again but the smile on his face is there forever!Shame on him and more shame on us for having him as a president. I dont know why our people are such big fools.

I am so cross at Imran Khan for not participating in these elections as I am sure many people would have given him votes this time. If not all atleast he speaks the TRUTH. The option we were given was to choose between Nawaz Sharif and Zardari. I for one chose Nawaz because he was better that Zardari but our nation and media alike were so much affected by the BB's loss that all their past doings seem right so what are we crying about now!

No comments: